Preparing the Manual
The key strategy is to reduce the lead time in searching.
With the key strategy in mind, the following approach has helped me passed with a very satisfactory score. All thanks to the every second I saved from searching (on top of revision & rehearsal),
Tag the Processes
Tag the Key Topics, Appendix A, Appendix C
- Key Topics (e.g. Business Case, all management strategies, PRINCE2 Themes, Process Model & etc.)
- Appendix A (Product Description Outlines)
- Appendix C (Roles & Responsibilities)
Annotate the Page Numbers on Appendixes
The Search Strategy
- While reading the question or scenario, identify which area the question is focusing (i.e. processes, themes, products, roles & responsibilities).
- Go to specific tag
- Drill down to specific page to look for the details
All the Best
After few rounds, you will shorten the time spent on searching. And all the best to your PRINCE2 certification examination!